Computer Organizations Tutorials
In this series of tutorials, we are going to learn about computer organizations.
Computer organization describes the connections between operational features and how they help to realize the architectural specification. A structural relationship is addressed by computer organization.
Computer Organizations Articles:
- Basic Components of Computer Organization – Computer Organization. A computer is a fast electronic calculating machine that accepts (data) digitized input information. It then processes according to a list of internally stored instructions, and outputs the results.
- Instructions In Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Computer instructions are a set of machine language instructions that a certain processor understands and executes.
- Types of Addressing Modes | Computer Organization | StudyGyaan. The phrase addressing modes refers to the manner we state an instruction’s operand.
- RISC and CISC in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Reduced instruction set computing (RISC) and Complex instruction set computing (CISC) is basically two architectural designs for CPUs.
- What are the different types of instructions (Computer Organization). In this tutorial, we are going to learn about the various types of instructions (logical, arithmetic, branch)
- Computer Organization – Instruction Format. In terms of its basic pieces, the instruction format explains the internal structures (layout design) of the bits of an instruction.
- Memory Hierarchy in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Memory Hierarchy basically is a feature in computer system design that helps to organize memory.
- Cache Memory (Computer Organization) – StudyGyaan. Cache memory in computer organization is both speedier and smaller chunk of memory with access times that are as close as registers.
- RAM and ROM in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. In this tutorial, we are going to learn about RAM and ROM in computer organization.
- I/O Interface in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. I/O interface basically refers to the process of transferring data from internal storage to external I/O devices.