In this series of tutorials, we are going to learn about computer organizations.
Computer organization describes the connections between operational features and how they help to realize the architectural specification. A structural relationship is addressed by computer organization.
Computer Organizations Articles:
- Basic Components of Computer Organization – Computer Organization. A computer is a fast electronic calculating machine that accepts (data) digitized input information. It then processes according to a list of internally stored instructions, and outputs the results.
- Instructions In Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Computer instructions are a set of machine language instructions that a certain processor understands and executes.
- Types of Addressing Modes | Computer Organization | StudyGyaan. The phrase addressing modes refers to the manner we state an instruction’s operand.
- RISC and CISC in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Reduced instruction set computing (RISC) and Complex instruction set computing (CISC) is basically two architectural designs for CPUs.
- What are the different types of instructions (Computer Organization). In this tutorial, we are going to learn about the various types of instructions (logical, arithmetic, branch)
- Computer Organization – Instruction Format. In terms of its basic pieces, the instruction format explains the internal structures (layout design) of the bits of an instruction.
- Memory Hierarchy in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. Memory Hierarchy basically is a feature in computer system design that helps to organize memory.
- Cache Memory (Computer Organization) – StudyGyaan. Cache memory in computer organization is both speedier and smaller chunk of memory with access times that are as close as registers.
- RAM and ROM in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. In this tutorial, we are going to learn about RAM and ROM in computer organization.
- I/O Interface in Computer Organization – Computer Organization. I/O interface basically refers to the process of transferring data from internal storage to external I/O devices.